Lima Cusco Machu Picchu 9 days 8 nights
The tourist package Lima Cusco Machu Picchu has a visit to colonial places and archeological sites in Lima, after making a 1-hour flight from Lima to Cusco, you will arrive in Cusco, in this mystical place you will visit several archaeological sites, you can have Awesome view of Natural landscapes and visit Machu Picchu through a train trip. The package includes your accommodation on every day of travel.
- Day 1: Lima Jorge Chavez Airport Pick up and transfer to your hotel.
- Day 2: City Tour in Lima.
- Day 3: Transfer Hotel – Airport in Lima – arrive to Airport in Cusco – transfer to your accommodation.
- Day 4: Free morning, at 01:00 – 01:30 pm, we will pick you up to start the Cusco City Tour.
- Day 5: Pick you up at 08:20 am we will go to Sacred Valley Tour.
- Day 6: Half day Tour Maras – Moray and Salt Mines.
- Day 7: Cusco – Aguas Calientes, tranfer to your accommodation.
- Day 8: Visit the Citadel of Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Day 9: Adios Cusco, Transfer to Airport.
- Lima City
- Cusco city
- Sacred Valley
- Ranbow Mountain
- Maras Moray and Salt Mines
- Machu Picchu
Students have a discount of $ 30 dollars per person. Valid with your university student card
If you are from the country of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. you have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person.
The difficulty is moderate, the city tour is in bus and short walks for archeological sites due to the accessibility of Machu Picchu. The trip consists in 2 hours by train to Aguas Calientes and your return 2 hours by train and 2 hours in bus to Cusco. The Rainbow Mountain Tour is a Hike of 2:30 go up and 2 hours return, bus trip 2 hours one way and 2 hours back . Finally the visit to Sacred Valley, Maras Moray and Salt Mines is only in turist Bus.
Depending on the time your flight arrives at Lima Our transportation will wait with their names and pick up to take you to your hotel in the district of Miraflores and then have the rest of the day walking around Miraflores and visit the shopping center Larcomar ( Miraflores is known for being a very comfortable and safe for foreign tourists) site.
Accommodation: Hotel Lima City or Similar.
Pick up from your accommodations around 09:30 am and take them to a City Tour in the city of ANCESTRAL LIMA: We begin our tour with a panoramic view of the “Pyramid Pucllana” magnificent ceremonial and archeological center built in the fourth century AD and considered “holy people” by the Incas.
COLONIAL LIMA: Visit the Historic Center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Paseo de la Republica, San Martin Square, Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Basilica Cathedral, City Hall among others.
We visited the museum CENTRAL RESERVE BANK *, where you will appreciate the “Collection Treasures of Peru”, a fine selection of gold objects, ceramics and textiles of diverse pre-Columbian cultures. In addition appreciate the monumental complex of San Francisco, which is the largest exhibition of religious art in America. He highlights the visit to its underground crypts known as “Catacombs”.
* Museo del Banco Central de Reserva, closed to the public Sunday and Monday afternoon. Monday closed all día.Conozca the most traditional residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar.
Duration tour: 4 hrs. (approximately).
Departure times: 9:50 am / 2:50 pm.
Accommodation: Hotel Lima City or Similar.
At the appointed time our mobility will meet you at the property to transfer to Lima Airport to board your plane to the direction of the city of Cusco.
At the time of his arrival a representative from our company at the airport of the city of Cusco for there pick them up and lead them to their accommodation where they organized themselves and have time to enjoy a coca tea which help you get a acclimatize the day will have free time to visit the center of our city and also the largest square in the city of Cusco which at night has a very picturesque beauty (it is recommended to rest this day and not have setbacks later) days.
Lodging: Mama’s House
13:00 to 13:30 hrs. Pick up from your accommodation for the City Tour heading to downtown then visit 2 points:
The Cathedral and the Sun Temple QORICANCHA (in these places will have a guided 30 minutes approx.).
After transport to take them to the top of the Cusco where are located the 4 ruins or archaeological sites: (. These visiting them by an average of 15 min each) Tambomachay, Kenko, Pucapucara and then finally visit Sacsayhuaman (which when more wider than the other archaeological sites were visited for about 30 minutes).
- The Cathedral of Cusco: We start the tour visiting the Cathedral of Cusco, the Sagrada Familia church, and the church of Triumph
- Temple of Qoricancha: Then we visit the temple of Qoricancha, the ultimate expression of Inca architecture and engineering. Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, is also currently the Convent of Santo Domingo.
- Sacsayhuaman: The impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman is strategically built on a hill from where all Cusco is appreciated. It is famous for its enormous carved stones, some of which are 9 meters or 30 feet tall and weigh over 350 tons.
- Qenqo: Located four kilometers northeast of the city of Cusco, has archaeological groups Q’enqo Grande Q’enqo Chico. Etimológicamente means labyrinth or zigzag, fulfilled a purely religious function, being on the outside of an amphitheater semicircular with trapezoidal niches and a monolith that simulates a puma which is about six meters.
- Puka Pukara: Puka Pukara means “red fortress” because the calcareous stones that are built have acquired the reddish coloration, very rich in iron. It is argued that had the function of protecting Tambomachay, an important palace in the Inkario. But in turn, for its architectural layout and the existence of fountains, aqueducts and multiple enclosures, it was a “tambo” ie a collective lodge offering inn and food to travelers, like the delegation that was to accompany the Inka in his retirement in Tambomachay.
- Tambomachay: Tambomachay is located about 8 kms. north of Cusco and close to the ruins of Puka Pucara, is an archaeological site that was intended for worship of water and the head of the Inca empire could rest. This place is also known as Inca Baths. It consists of a series of aqueducts, canals and several waterfalls that run through the rocks. The amazing thing about this is that a main waterfall, the Incas created 2 secondary waterfalls, which are exactly alike. That is, if one places two empty bottles, one in each cascade, 2 are filled simultaneously.
Accommodation: Mama’s House
8:20 Pick up from your hotel and then go to Pisac and the market is 30 km from the city of Cusco, the main square of Pisac hosts this market, colorful and happy place, where the most famous cusqueñas exhibited handicrafts made by Andean hands, between the crafts, protruding textile pieces, ponchos, bags, etc., and ceramic crafts, which are reproductions of pieces incaicas archaeologies as queros (ceremonial vessels), necklaces, etc. To this fair traders and indigenous artisans of many people, dressed in their traditional costumes.
Then with the same transport subiéremos to visit the ruins of Pisac majestic place that was an administrative center in the empire of the Inca from the highest part can have a wonderful view of the Urubamba River which runs through the Sacred Valley Incas.
Pisaq ending the tour we head to the town of Urubamba having an obligatory stop at a restaurant and buffet lunch will be provided for the entire group (approximately one hour lunch time).
Then we go to the Ollantaytambo Fortress which was built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasion visiting him for 40 minutes about, and get a clear idea of what this strategic military, religious and cultural center during the Inca Empire.
Back to Cusco visit the town of Chinchero, where there are remains of the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, visiting its beautiful Colonial Temple and whose base can admire walls of Inca constructions, for after visiting some processing centers tissue back our Cusco around 18:30 (transportation usually leaves in the center of the city)
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch Buffet
Accommodation: Mama’s House
8:20 pm Again I gather from your accommodation to visit the following places:
Maras: Located west of Cusco at 3,300 meters above sea level from there the mountain range of Urubamba and the snowy peaks of “Veronica” (5682 m) is appreciated and the “chikon” (5530 m) Its important occupation began when the nobles cusqueños the Inkario they were stripped of their palaces in Qosqo and had to leave to settle in other small towns like Maras. Possesses a church manufactured in adobes, typical of small-town religious architecture, the church interior paintings from the Cuzco School are saved.
Moray: One is about 7 km southwest of Maras;. is unique archaeological group of its kind in the region. It is natural depressions or gigantic holes in the ground surface that were used to construct the contours farming terraces with irrigation canals, is therefore a prototype greenhouse or fairly advanced biological experimental station for time helped that the American man of antiquity mankind inherit 60% of plant products consumed, the Andean man consumes a thousand and a half of various varieties of potatoes, one hundred and fifty of corn, and many other products.
Salineras: o “Salt Mine”: Located northwest of the town of Maras are constituted by about 4000 small wells with an average area of about 5 m², during the dry season are filled or “water” every 3 days with salt water comes from a natural spring located at the top of the wells so that the water evaporates, the salt contained therein is solidified gradually, then the salt is struck and thus granulated; Salt is then bagged in plastic bags and sent to markets in the region; today that salt is being iodized reason why its consumption is not harmful. Finally we will return to Cusco at 2:30 pm approximately.
Duration: approximately 6 hours.
Accommodation: Mama’s House
Around 09:45 am Our shuttle will pick you up to go to the Ollantaytambo train station which is 1 hour 45 minutes from the city of Cusco there take the train service 12:55 Expedition towards the town of Aguas hot which lasts on average 1 hour and 40 minutes later when arriving at Aguas Calientes station a staff of the company will wait with their names and head to the hotel already booked. afternoon where you will have the opportunity to go to the hot springs of this small village or you can also consider the option of visiting the Museum of Machu Picchu which has a collection of 250 original objects including stones, metals, ceramics, bones and others; One result of archaeological research in recent decades in the Incan city of Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail. These findings have been the product of archeology “cava” by Cusqueños researchers, and other professionals from the National Institute of Culture of our city.
Accommodation: Hotel Wiracocha Inn or Similar
Awakened and breakfast their respective hotel (one night before the guide will give detailed information on the service to be carried out) we will go to the bus station, trying to take one of the first buses heading toward the citadel of Machu Picchu taking a 30 min. Approx. Around 7:00 am. Start our tour visiting the most attractive places in the place where he is one of the most renowned examples of engineering, architecture, assembly and carved in different streets, plazas, ceremonial fountains and temples, surrounded by lush vegetation. The citadel is located on the top of the mountain at an altitude of 2490 meters. From this point you can see the mountains as are the Huayna Picchu, the mountain MACHU PICCHU, mountain PUTUKUSI and INTIPUNKU all these mountains can be visited on foot. After our visit you can use to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (it is important to have and the ticket purchased in advance which will have to book us in advance because incomes are very limited and several months are depleted before (these mountains have this cost of US $ 20.00 additional to the package price)) or could choose to go down to Aguas Calientes for lunch and rest, considering that should be 30 minutes before the departure of your train. Train schedule we consider is 18:20 hours (At the time of confirmation will be given the exact time of his return), if you want a special service like Vistadome please just send us the request and we will book in advance by sending the options.
Accommodation: Mama’s House
At the appointed time staff Company will pick you up from your accommodation and transferred to the airport for your flight back to Lima or flight Extension.
- Services Transfer In and Out Lima.
- Pick up from your hotel for the City Tour in the City of Lima.
- Revenues time for the City Tour in the City of Lima.
- 02 Nights of Hotel in Lima.
- Food described in the program.
- Services Transfer In and Out city of Cusco.
- Transfers to all the attractions that are considered as a package.
- 05 nights in our accommodation Mama’s House in our City (Breakfast included).
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes (breakfast included).
- City Tour (Guided Service Cathedral, Qoricancha, and 4 Ruins * Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay).
- Tour of the Sacred Valley, Moray, Salineras.
- Buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba.
- Ticket revenue to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Return train tickets Return (Service Tourist Train Expedition).
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu for 2 hours average ½ (Small Group).
- Shuttle service from Ollantaytambo station – Cusco (City Center).
- Meals as indicated in our itinerary.
- Plane ticket Lima – Cusco / Cusco – Lima.
- Tourist Ticket for the City Tour, Moray, Salineras and tour of the Sacred Valley (S /. 130.00).
- Tickets to the Cathedral of Cusco S /. 25.00.
- Entrance fees to Qoricancha or Sun Temple S /. 15.00.
- Entrance tickets to the Salt Mines S /. 10.00.
- Student card because if the client is under 17 automatically has a discount of US $ 30.00.
- Meals not indicated in the package description.
- Entrance to the Baths Hot Water (S /. 10.00).
- Snacks and soft drinks.
- Food not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- A small day pack with water bottle.
- Rain jacket/poncho.
- Change of clothes.
- Basic toiletries.
- Sun hat/sunscreen.
- Insect repellent.
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots.
- Extra money.
- Adult Price (Based on a Double Accommodation): $ 620.
- Student Price (Previously sent from the Student Card indicating the expiration date or in children under 17): $ 590.
- Adult Price Only (This amount to cover the difference of the Lodgings in Cusco and Town of Aguas Calientes,): $ 690.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Lima City is located in Lima, within 1.4 mi of Larcomar. 3.7 mi from Museum of the Nation. Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed.
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible.
- Signature Room, 1 King Bed
- Free parking
MAMA'S House, is a warm place which will allow its tourists to feel at home with its very confirmable rooms, we are located just 15 min. from the Plaza de Armas and by taxi 5 minutes away.
- Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds | 3 Twin Beds.
Double Room, 1 King Bed.
- Transfer airport
Welcome to Wiracocha Inn, a fantastic option for travelers like you. Rooms at Wiracocha Hotel include a flat-screen TV, minibar and desk. Guests of Wiracocha Inn also have breakfast included right there. As it is close to Iglesia Virgen Del Carmen (0.2 km), a very popular Aguas Calientes landmark, Wiracocha Inn is a fantastic destination for tourists.
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed.
- Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds.
- Single Room, 1 Large Twin Bed
Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds.