Short Inca Trail 2 days 1 night
The Short Inca Trail is an excellent trek that we have a daily departures and you can enjoy. First day hiking to Machu Picchu visit another archaeological sites, and the second day, you will have more time to visit Machu Picchu in the morning.
- Day 1: Cusco – Km 104 – Wiñay Wayna – Aguas Calientes.
- Day 2: Bus up to Citadel of Machu Picchu, guided visit, return to Cusco.
Students have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person. Valid with your university student card
The difficulty is moderate, due to the accessibility of Machu Picchu. The trip consists of types of transport, a trip of approximately 2 hours by bus and 2 hours by train, both round trip. The first day hiking.
One night before we will define the exact time of your pick up that will have an informative meeting with our reservation staff or with your guide, opportune moment where the train tickets and income will be verified, serving this meeting so that our passenger remembers their service. Around 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning, the guide with a private transport, the pickers of your Accommodation in our city of Cusco, (in case the tourist has a program in the Sacred Valley) in advance to so we can coordinate the exact time of your pick-up) Our transport takes you to the Ollantaytambo station which is 1 hour and 40 minutes away. from our city and where you will take the train to Km104 (the starting point of the Trek) in which we are scheduled to get off this exciting trek. When arriving at this point it is necessary to present your passports or document with which to make the reservation and then this small procedure we will begin with our walk to the Citadel of Machupicchu. The first Archaeological center to visit is Chacha Bamba which is located at 2,050 m.s. place that is located in the same valley and despite having passed the time, it preserves intact its architecture, continues with the walk with a leisurely and calm ascent that lasts around 3 hours, enjoying the landscape and then reach the enigmatic complex of Wiñaywayna (2,650 masl) which was an agricultural center and took the opportunity to taste our box lunch and rest for a half hour enjoying the beautiful scenery, during the journey you can see the beautiful views of the Urubamba River as well as the different types of orchids that We will descend to the cloudy point in the direction of the Intipunku (Puerta del Sol) and around the time of arrival of the means when we arrive at Machupicchu and we will take the bus to the town of Aguas Calientes staying with your guide to the that will help you locate your hotel so that it can be accommodated, as well as coordinate on your guided tour in Machu Picchu the next day. Night at your hotel in the town of Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes). IMPORTANT: This service has 2 alternatives in the schedule of the train, which will depend on the time, being able to be: from 06:10 a.m. Or 07:45 a.m. (At the time of confirmation you will receive the exact schedule).
Accommodation: Wiracocha Inn or Similar.
According to what you have coordinated with your guide you will have to go to the bus station, please inform them in your lodging to provide a breakfast to take away since the vast majority of passengers wish to go up early to see the sunrise. The guide will pick you up from your accommodation and then go to the bus station and take the transport to the citadel the Machupicchu (2400 m) our guided tour will last approximately 2 hours to 2 and a half hours around the Inca citadel, visiting the main sites like: the enclosures, squares, Sacred Sources, Temples, the agricultural and urban sector. After our visit you can take the opportunity to climb the mountain of Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain (it is important to have the ticket purchased in advance which we will have to book in advance since the income is very limited and sold out several months before (these are MOUNTAINS have a cost of US $ 80.00 additional to the cost of the package) or you could choose to go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch and rest, considering that you must be 30 minutes before the departure of your train. from 16:22 hours (At the time of your confirmation you will be given the exact time of your return), if you want a special service like Vistadome please just send us the request and we will reserve it in advance by sending you the options. in the service it will be until Ollantaytambo and then a private transport will bring them to your accommodation in our City.
- Box Lunch (In case you are vegetarian or have some type of diet just inform us).
- Entrance tickets to the Camino del Inca trail and entrance to the Machupicchu Citadel.
- Downhill bus ticket on day 1 (From the Sanctuary of Machupicchu to the town of Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket for the Aguas Calientes climb to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary.|
Train Tickets (EXPEDITION Service).
- Guided of the entire trail of the Inca Trail.
- Guided Tour in the Citadel of Machu Picchu for an average of 2 hours ½ (Small Group).
- Transfer service from your Hotel in Cusco – Ollanta Station.
- Transfer service from your Ollanta Station – Cusco (City Center) Lodging in the Aguas Calientes Village.
- Huaynapicchu Mountain Ticket (US $ 80.00, book in advance since spaces are very limited).
- Meals not indicated in the description of the Service.
- Admission to the Hot Springs of Aguas Calientes (S / .10.00)|
Snacks drinks and soft drinks.
- Original Passport and University student card if applicable and booked as student.
- You only need to carry a day pack.
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt , a Camera
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Rain jacket/poncho, Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries, Sun lotion/ sunscreen, hat for sun.
- Insect repellent,Torch (optional)
- Extra money for drinks, souvenir and gratuities.
- Short Inca Trail 2D/1N – $15 discount: $ 450.