Humantay Lake full day tour
The Humanty lake tour is created for people who like to walk and observe landscapes, interacting with nature without the need to stay or make a camp, on the way the tourist will appreciate crops of different products such as: Corn | Avocado | Zapallo, etc. | This lagoon is located around 4,180 meters above sea level, which consists of a beautiful turquoise color, where you can see the Nevado Humantay or Apu Humantay that will allow a special connection with nature.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 05:00 to 5:15 a.m., bus trip of 3 hours half, arrive to Mollepata where we breakfast, after continues to Soraypampa where we will start the trek for 1 hour, 30 to 40 min of visit the Humantay, then we go to back to Soraypampa we will lunch, finally take the bus to Cusco.
4:30 to 4:45 Pick your accommodation to direct the transport to the town of Mollepaata (2 hour 30 min. Approx.), In whose path observe beautiful scenery and different crops like corn, avocado, Zapallo between productoc other characteristic of this valley.
Upon arrival we descend transport to enjoy and taste our breakfast prepared for the whole group and then transport will head to the town of Soraypampa arriving around 09:00 am (located 3,880 meters above sea level).
10:30 Our group started the walk that lasts about 1 hour 40 min. The direction of the Laguna de Humantay (located 4,180 meters above sea level) where the group usually remains about 1 hour enjoying the view and the imposing snowy landscape connecting with our nature.
Around noon we will start with the descent arriving at Soraypampa between 12:45 to 1:00 p.m. logically the descent will take less time, then take the shuttle and get to lunch before returning to Cusco around 17:30 AM.
Note: During the ascent, they will have the opportunity to rent a horse that will serve as a backup in case of an emergency since the change in altitude is very sharp (The rent is negotiated directly with the villager who could cost between S / 80.00 to S. /.90.00 Peruvian currency).
Similarly Tourists are recommended to take at least 2 days to get a good climate and to fully enjoy this walk.
Maximum altitude: 4,180 meters
Altitude Low: Start walking 3,880 meters
Walk time: 3:00 Hrs approx.
Walking distance: 4.5 Km
Difficulty: Moderate – Demanding
- Tourist transportation to and Return.
- Meals 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / Vegetarian Option.(Please indicate at the time of booking).
- Professional tour guide.
- Entrance to the Laguna Humantay.
- First aid kit.
- Saddle horse which cost S / .90.00 by Ida and return Service.
- Extra drinks.
- Food not included in the program.
- Life insurance.
- Original passport.
- Water to drink 1-2 Lt.
- Rain jacket / poncho.
- Winter hat and gloves.
- Sun block, factor 35+ recommended.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Camera with spare batteries.
- Group service: $ 35 dollars.
- Prive service 2 passengers: $ 100 dollars.
- Prive service 3 passengers: $ 90 dollars.
- Prive service 4 – 5 – 6 passengers: $ 80 dollars.
Private Service: This depends on the number of passengers. Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org