Machu Picchu 2 days 1 night Tour plus visit Sacred Valley
There is nothing more rewarding than fulfilling our dreams of traveling and knowing amazing places and one of those is Machu Picchu declared as one of the wonders of the world. The Machu Picchu 2 days 1 night Tour begins in the sacred valley of the Incas in Pisaq where we will not only share pleasant moments with its people, we will also take great memories of their customs, we will know Ollantaytambo one of the most impressive constructions of the Incas and finally after our tour we will travel to hot water that is one step away from the Inca citadel MACHU PICCHU.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 08:20 am., the bus the trip to Pisaq Ruins after visit the Pisac Market. Then We will have a lunch in Urubamba, after we will go to Ollantaytambo, visit the archeological site for 40 min and then take the train to Aguas Calientes, trip for 2 hours, then we will arrive the town and transfer to your accommodation.
- Day 2: Early in the morning have breakfast, then we will take our bus up to Machu Picchu Sanctuary, the tour guided to the citadel for 2 to 3 hours, you will have extra time to take photos or (optional) go up to Huayna Picchu Mountain. After we will take our bus to down and we will go to Aguas Calientes Train station to Ollantaytambo, our bus will take you to Cusco.
Students have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person. Valid with your university student card
If you are from the country of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. you have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person.
The difficulty is moderate, due to the accessibility of Machu Picchu. The trip consists of types of transport, a trip of approximately 2 hours by bus and 2 hours by train, both round trip.
At 08:20 Pick up from your Hotel and then go to Pisaq Mercado where you can appreciate the customs of the local people who come down from their communities and offer their products having the opportunity to buy crafts, textiles and handicrafts, then with our same transport We will go up to visit the ruins of Pisaq majestic place that was an administrative center in the Inca Empire from the highest part you can have a wonderful view of the Urubamba River which crosses the entire Sacred Valley of the Inca. Finishing the tour of Pisaq we will go to the Urubamba Village having a mandatory stop at a restaurant and Buffet lunch will be provided for the whole group (approximate lunch time 1 hour). Then we will go to the last place of the Ollantaytambo tour visiting this Archaeological Center for approximately 40 minutes and then head to take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes. (The priority will be to take the 15:37 Vistadome train and ensure an excellent view since train consists of panoramic windows that will allow you to take excellent photos of the landscape) 17:30 Approximate time of your arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes and place where Our transfer will wait for you and to drive you to our Lodging and after making your check-in you will be able to go to the thermal baths and learn about their thermomedical properties. NOTE (In case you cannot take or get the 15:37 service, our second option is the 19:00 train where logically at the time of your arrival a transfer awaits you to drive you to your accommodation).
Meals: Buffet Lunch
Accommodation: Sol Andino or Similar
Early in the morning you will have your breakfast at your respective hotel (one night before the guide will give you a detailed information of the service they will perform) we will go to the bus station, trying to take one of the first buses towards the Machupicchu Citadel taking a tour of 30 min. Approx. Around 7:00 a.m. We will begin our tour visiting the most attractive places of the place, where one of the most recognized examples of engineering, architecture, assembly and carving in the different streets, squares, ceremonial fountains and temples, surrounded by abundant vegetation. The citadel is located at the top of the mountain a height of 2490 meters above sea level. From this point you can see the mountains as they are: the HUAYNA PICCHU, the mountain MACHU PICCHU, the mountain PUTUKUSI and the INTI PUNKU to all these mountains can be visited on foot. After our visit you can take the opportunity to climb the mountain of Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain (it is important to have the ticket purchased in advance which you will have to book in advance since the income is very limited and they run out several months before (these MOUNTAINS have an additional cost of US $ 20.00 to the cost of the package),) or you could choose to go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch and rest, considering that you must be 30 minutes before the departure of your train. The train schedule we consider is 18:20 hours (At the time of your confirmation you will be given the exact time of your return), in case you want a special service like Vistadome please just send us the request and we will reserve it in advance by sending the options. The train considered in the service will be to Ollantaytambo and then a private transport will bring them to your accommodation in our City.
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba.
- Ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Round Trip Train Tickets (EXPEDITION Service).
- Guided Tour in the Citadel of Machu Picchu for an average of two hours half (Small Group).
- Transfer service of your Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station.
- Transfer service of your Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco (City Center).
- Accommodation in the town of Aguas Calientes 1 night.
- Partial Tourist Ticket for Sacred Valley Tour (S /. 70.00).
- Meals not indicated in the description of the Service.
- Entrance to the Hot Springs of Aguas Calientes (S /. 10.00).
- Snacks drinks and soft drinks.
- Original Passport and University student card if applicable and booked as student.
- You only need to carry a day pack.
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt , a Camera
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Rain jacket/poncho, Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries, Sun lotion/ sunscreen, hat for sun.
- Insect repellent,Torch (optional)
- Extra money for drinks, souvenir and gratuities.
- Adult price per person: $ 280.
- Student Price per person (Previously sent from the Student Card indicating the expiration date or in children under 17): $ 260.
- Adult Price Only (This amount to cover the difference accommodation in the town of Aguas Calientes): $ 310.
US $ 280.00 Price consigned and based on a Double accommodation. In case of being a single passenger, there is an additional cost of US $ 30.00 for accommodation at the Aguas Calientes Accommodation | Student Price US $ 260.00. (Previously sent from the Student Card indicating the expiration date or in children under 17).