Machu Picchu sacred valley deluxe tour 2 days 1 night
The Machu Picchu Sacred Valley deluxe tour was created thinking about the needs of the tourist with low availability of time but with high desire to know Cusco and especially visit Machu Picchu. Let’s record the Sacred Valley of the Incas, being part of this important culture in our country and then touring Machu Picchu.
- Day 1: Pick up from the airport any time., the bus the trip to Pisaq Ruins after visit the Pisac Market. Then We will have a lunch in Urubamba, after we will go to Ollantaytambo, visit the archeological site for 40 min and then take the train to Aguas Calientes, trip for 2 hours, then we will arrive the town and transfer to your accommodation.
- Day 2: Early in the morning have breakfast, then we will take our bus up to Machu Picchu Sanctuary, the tour guided to the citadel for 2 to 3 hours, you will have extra time to take photos or (optional) go up to Huayna Picchu Mountain. After we will take our bus to down and we will go to Aguas Calientes Train station to Ollantaytambo, our bus will take you to Cusco.
Students have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person. Valid with your university student card
If you are from the country of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. you have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person.
The difficulty is moderate, due to the accessibility of Machu Picchu. The trip consists of types of transport, a trip of approximately 2 hours by bus and 2 hours by train, both round trip.
Pick up from the airport and transfer to your Hotel in Cusco and then go to Pisaq Mercado where you can select the customs of local people who are from their communities and offer their products having the opportunity to buy crafts, textiles and handicrafts, then with our same transport we will go up to visit the ruins of Pisaq majestic place that was an administrative center in the empire of the Incas, from the highest part you can have a wonderful view of the Urubamba river which crosses the entire Sacred Valley.
Finishing the tour of Pisaq we will go to the Urubamba Village having a mandatory stop at a restaurant and Buffet lunch will be provided for the whole group (approximate lunch time 1 hour).
At the end of our lunch we will go to the last place of the Ollantaytambo tour visiting this Archaeological Center for approximately 50 minutes and then you will have time to stay in the ruins to explore and explore on your own and wait for the sunset, then you can go to the town of Ollantaytambo where they offer Many varieties in Food for dinner or a lunch and then go to the train station and take the train at 19:00 and heading to the town of Aguas Calientes. (The priority will be to take this train, but it is recommended that the passenger make their reservation as soon as possible to ensure this schedule and in case there would be no other schedules).
20:40 Approximate time of your arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes and place where our transfer will wait for you and to drive you to our Hotel and after making your Check in, you will meet your guide who will give you a brief information about your tour Next day in Machupicchu, which will consist of a small group of between 5 to 10 people.
NOTE: (Whatever your train schedule, there will always be a transfer that will take you to your accommodation).
Meals: Buffet lunch.
Accommodation: Wiracocha Inn or Similar.
You will have your respective breakfast at your hotel hotel (one night before the guide will give you a detailed information of the service they will perform) we will go to the bus station, trying to take one of the first buses towards the Machupicchu Citadel taking a tour 30 min Approx.
Around at 7:00 a.m. We will begin our tour visiting the most attractive places of the place, where one of the most recognized examples of engineering, architecture, assembly and carving in the different streets, squares, ceremonial fountains and temples, surrounded by abundant vegetation. The citadel is located at the top of the mountain a height of 2490 meters above sea level.
Desde este punto se puede observar las montañas como son: el Huayna Picchu, la montaña Machu Picchu, la montaña Putukusi y el Inti Punku a todos estas montañas se puede visitar caminando.
After our visit you can take the opportunity to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (it is important to have the ticket purchased in advance which you have to book in advance since the income is very limited and they run out several months before (these Mountains they have an additional cost of US $ 20.00 to the cost of the package), or you could choose to go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch and rest, possibly 30 minutes before your train leaves.
The train schedule we consider is 18:20 hours (At the time of your confirmation you will be given the exact time of your return), in case you want a special service like Vistadome please just send us the request and we will reserve it in advance by sending the options. The train considered in the service will be to Ollantaytambo and then a private transport will bring them to your accommodation in our City.
- Transfer from airport to hotel / hotel to airport.
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba.
- Ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Train tickets one way Expedition train # 75.
- Train tickets return Vistadome # 204.
- Guided Tour in the Citadel of Machu Picchu for an average of two hours half (Small Group).
- Transfer service of your Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station.
- Transfer service of your Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco (City Center).
- Wiracocha Hotel in Aguas Calientes or Similar.
- Partial Tourist Ticket for Sacred Valley Tour (S /. 70.00).
- Meals not indicated in the description of the Service.
- Snacks drinks and soft drinks.
- Entrance to the Huayna Picchu Mountain (If the tourist wishes to be increased, please add US $ 20.00 to the cost of the Package and please reserve it in advance).
- Original Passport and University student card if applicable and booked as student.
- You only need to carry a day pack.
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt , a Camera
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Rain jacket/poncho, Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries, Sun lotion/ sunscreen, hat for sun.
- Insect repellent,Torch (optional)
- Extra money for drinks, souvenir and gratuities.
- Machu Picchu Sacred Valley Deluxe Tour: $ 340.
Sacred Valley Tour -Machupicchu Deluxe 2D / 1N: $ 340. (Price consigned and based on a Double accommodation). In the case of being a single passenger there is an additional cost of US $ 30.00 for accommodation in the Lodging of Aguas Calientes, Student Price US $ 320.00. (Previously sent from the Student Card indicating the expiration date or in children under 17)..