Maras Moray and Salt Mines Mountain bike
The bike ride to Maras Moray is near Cusco. This route offers a high-altitude cycling through the Andes of Cusco, touring the city of Maras and the Inca terraces or experimental platforms of Moray. Which had the role of nursery to experience the different types of agricultural crops, that is why Moray was known as the Inca’s laboratory. This route is for all types of hikers, because it consists of stretches of easy travel around 35 kilometers of land. Going through small towns, fantastic views, hummingbirds and butterflies flying around us; We will also visit the Salt Mines of Maras.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am., we will board the bus to Chincheros, we will be starting in the Huaypo Lagoon, we will arrive Maras and Salt Mines.
At 08:00 am. Pick up from your hotel or accommodation, then we will go to the Sacred Valley; passing through Chinchero to Cruzpata (3200 masl), here we will begin our bike tour, crossing the HUAYPO Lagoon, the Moray archeological site, the famous salt mines and finally we will descend through the steep path of Pichingoto, to reach the Valley Sacred.
This trip is for beginners and experienced cyclists, where you can choose between paved roads, dirt or trail. Being an unforgettable experience on any of the routes you select.
At 17.00 pm. approximately we will be returning to the city of Cusco to leave them in their accommodation.
- Bicycles suitable for the service.
- Elbow pads, knee pads, helmet, gloves.
- Professional guide.
- Private transport.
- Box lunch.
- Entrance to Moray S / .70.00.
- Entrance to Salt mines S / .10.00.
- Cycling clothes or shorts.
- Small backpack.
- Water bottle.
- Sun block, sunglasses.
- Private Price 2 passengers: $ 100
- Price for 3 passengers: $ 90
- Price of 4-5-6 passengers: $ 80