sacred valley of the incas full day
Named for being the main food supplier of the Inca empire, the Sacred Valley sits on the banks of the Urubamba River.This river in its beginnings has the name of Vilcanota, which comes from the Quechua word Wilcamayu or Sacred River.The Incas built archaeological centers, along its banks, that replicated the constellations that they knew of the Andean sky so that this contributes, even more, to the beauty of this charming valley.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 07::45 p.m. to 7:55 a.m., first point to visit is El Mirador, then visit the ruins of Pisac, After exploring we will drive back to Pisac Market, We will lunch near to Urubamba for after going to Ollantaytambo, finally return to Cusco.
07:40 to 07:45 Pick up from your hotel and then go to Pisac and the market is 30 km from the city of Cusco, the main square of Pisac market houses, colorful and cheerful place, where the most famous exhibit cusqueñas Andean crafts made by hand, between the crafts, protruding textile pieces, ponchos, bags, etc., and ceramic crafts, which are reproductions of Inca archaeologies parts like queros (ceremonial vessels), necklaces, etc. To this fair traders and indigenous artisans of many people, dressed in their traditional costumes.
Then with the same transport subiéremos to visit the ruins of Pisac majestic place that was an administrative center in the empire of the Inca from the highest part can have a wonderful view of the Urubamba River which runs through the Sacred Valley Incas.
Pisaq ending the tour we head to the town of Urubamba having an obligatory stop at a restaurant and buffet lunch will be provided for the entire group (approximately one hour lunch time).
Then we go to the Ollantaytambo Fortress which was built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasion visiting him for 40 minutes about, and get a clear idea of what this strategic military, religious and cultural center during the Inca Empire.
Back to Cusco visit the town of Chinchero, where there are remains of the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, visiting its beautiful Colonial Temple and whose base can admire walls of Inca constructions, for after visiting some processing centers tissue back our Cusco around 18:30 (transportation usually leaves in the center of the city).
Meals: Buffet lunch
- Shuttle service from your accommodation the day of service.
- Tourist bus for the whole tour.
- Buffet lunch.
- Bilingual guide who will give all information archaeological sites to visit.
- Tourist Partial ticket (S /. 70.00).
- Snacks and soft drinks.
- Tips and extra expenses.
- Water bottle, camera, suncream, hat
- Rain jacket or rain poncho.
- Money for lunch and souveniers.
- Comfortable sturdy walking shoes or runners.
- Cusco Tourist Ticket.
- A warm clothes to return to Cusco.
- Group service: $ 25 dollars
- Private price 2 passengers: $ 90 dollars
- Private price 3 passengers: $ 80 dollars
- Private price 4-5-6 passengers: $60 dollars
Note: In all private services includes the Buffet Lunch.