River Rafting Full Day
One of our most popular rafting tours in the Cusipata sector, at the top of the river. It is a panoramic tour to get there and worth every minute. Cusipata is a sector of the best rivers of the Urubamba for rafting activities, since there are fewer people, quiet and clean than the part of Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley. It consists of rapids classified in II, III, IV and more. In general, the water will run for two and a half hours, with some parts to relax and absorb the experience, and other parts with high levels of adrenaline.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 08:40 to 9:00 a.m., bus trip of 2 hours, arrive to Chuquicahuana where we will start the tour (2 hours approx.).
At 09:00 Departure from this adventure and includes the pick-up of your accommodation in our city.
At 09:30 Then the transport will go for half an hour until you reach Oropesa, a small Andean town famous for its homemade bread and where we will get fresh bread for lunch,
At 10:00 We will arrive at Chuquicahuana where this magnificent adventure will begin. Before starting the tour, the guide will give you brief information about the steps you will follow to take the walk.
At 12:00 After an exciting adventure on the Vilcanota River, we will go to the camp where you can make the Zip Line and a warm and comforting lunch to take away.
- Round trip private bus transportation.
- 1 lunch (salads, hot and cold drinks).
- Expert boat captain guide.
- Rubber boat, paddles, life jacket, helmet and raincoat.
- Shower service.
- Zip line.
- Photos as required by the tourist.
- Short and thin pants.
- Insect repellent.
- A set of dry clothes, including footwear for return.
- Bathing suits
- A change of clothes for afterwards
- Sun Screen, hat
- Water to drink
- Waterproof footwear, runners or tennis are recommended
- River Rafting Full Day – Group service: $ 45 dollars
Private Service: This depends on the number of passengers. Please send your questions to email@example.com