Machu Picchu Full day tour departure from Ollantaytambo
Cusco has the reputation gained thanks to the large number of historical sites that attract tourists from all over the world, but also holds many secrets and more mystical places to know.The Incas had a close relationship with their land, and lived in complete harmony with its surroundings and a clear example of this is Machu Picchu. Join us to discover new mysteries with these Machu Picchu full day tour departure from Ollantaytambo and enjoy tourism in Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 04:00 am., bus trip to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours, we will take our train trip to Aguas Caliente for 2 hours, we will arrive to Aguas Calientes and take our bus up, visit Machu Picchu for two hour half to three hours, after we will take our bus down and we will go to train station, finally arrive at Ollantaytambo and we will take our bus to return Cusco.
Students have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person. Valid with your university student card
If you are from the country of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. you have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person.
The difficulty is moderate, due to the accessibility of Machu Picchu. The trip consists of types of transport, a trip of approximately 2 hours by bus and 2 hours by train, both round trip.
Around at 05:40 am it is recommended to approach the train station of Ollantaytambo and take the Expedition train that will leave at 06:10 am towards the town of Aguas Calientes which lasts on average 1 Hour 40 minutes and upon arrival To the Aguas Calientes station, a company staff will wait for you with your names and we will go to the bus station to make a small bus trip to the Machupicchu Citadel taking a 30 min tour approx.
NOTE: Because there are 2 schedules to visit Machu Picchu, our group will have to wait until noon to enter the Citadel, implying that the guide will give them some free time to go to have a breakfast or tour the town of Aguas Calientes and then again meet the group and climb Machu Picchu.
Before enter to Machu Picchu you will meet our guide and obviously with the rest of the group then you must show your documents to enter the Citadel of Machu Picchu and start our tour visiting the most attractive places of the place, where one of the most recognized examples is located of engineering, architecture, assembly and carving in the different streets, squares, ceremonial fountains and temples, surrounded by abundant vegetation. The citadel is located at the top of the mountain a height of 2490 meters above sea level.
From this point you can see the mountains as they are: the Huayna Picchu, the Machu Picchu mountain, the Putukusi mountain and the Inti Punku to all these mountains can be visited on foot.
After the tour you will have an average of an hour and a half to visit the Inca Citadel on your own and take pictures to remember, now due to the 2 admission schedules arranged by the government you will have to leave the Citadel at around 5:00 p.m. pm and take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes and when you reach the town of Aguas Calientes you can find the restaurant you like to eat something while waiting for the train to leave.
The train schedule we consider is 18:20 hours (At the time of your confirmation you will be given the exact time of your return), in case you want a special service like Vistadome there will be an additional charge of US $ 20.00 more per route and Please just send us the request and we will reserve it in advance by sending you the options. The train considered in the service will be to Ollantaytambo and then there will be a private transport that will bring them to our City.
- Ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Round Trip Train Tickets (EXPEDITION Service).
- Guided Tour in the Citadel of Machu Picchu for an average of two hours half (Small Group).
- Transfer service of your Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station.
- Transfer service of your Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco (City Center).
- Meals not indicated in the description of the Service.
- Entrance to the Hot Springs of Aguas Calientes (S /. 10.00).
- Snacks drinks and soft drinks.
- Original Passport and University student card if applicable and booked as student.
- You only need to carry a day pack.
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt , a Camera
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Rain jacket/poncho, Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries, Sun lotion/ sunscreen, hat for sun.
- Insect repellent,Torch (optional)
- Extra money for drinks, souvenir and gratuities.
- Adult Price: $ 230
- Student Price: $ 210
Student (Previously sent from the Student Card indicating the expiration date or in children under 17).