Machu Picchu 2 days 1 night tour starting at Ollantaytambo
In the Machu Picchu 2 days 1 night tour starting at Ollantaytambo you will know one of the 7 Wonders of the World which is the Historic Sanctuary of Machupicchu. Which will make us understand the ability of the Incas to build a city on top of a mountain that despite the years still retains its majesty, nestled in the heart of the archaeological capital of America, declared Cultural Heritage of the Humanity together with our city of Cusco.
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel at 09:45 am., the bus the trip to Ollantaytambo Train station, trip to Aguas Caliente for 2 hours, we will take you to your hotel, you can visit Hot Springs or Machu Picchu Museum.
- Day 2: Early in the morning have breakfast, then we will take our bus up to Machu Picchu Sanctuary, the tour guided to the citadel for 2 to 3 hours, you will have extra time to take photos or (optional) go up to Huayna Picchu Mountain. After we will take our bus to down and we will go to Aguas Calientes Train station to Ollantaytambo, our bus will take you to Cusco.
Students have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person. Valid with your university student card
If you are from the country of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. you have a discount of $ 20 dollars per person.
The difficulty is moderate, due to the accessibility of Machu Picchu. The trip consists of types of transport, a trip of approximately 2 hours by bus and 2 hours by train, both round trip.
Around 09:45 am our transfer will pick you up to go to the train station of Ollantaytambo which is 1 hour 45 minutes from the city of Cusco there we will take the Expedition service train from 12:55 towards the town of Aguas Calientes which lasts an average of 1 hour and 40 minutes after arriving at Aguas Calientes station, a company staff will wait for you with your names and we will go to the hotel already booked. Afternoon free where you will have the opportunity to go to the hot springs of this small town or you can also consider the option of visiting the museum of Machu Picchu in which it presents a collection of 250 original objects including stones, metals, ceramics, bones and others; a result of an archaeological investigation of the last decades in the Inca city of Machu Picchu and the Inca trail. These findings have been the product of “cava” archeology, made by researchers from Cusco, and other professionals of the National Institute of Culture of our City.
Hospedaje: Sol Andino o Similares
Wake up and have breakfast in your respective hotel (one night before the guide will give you a detailed information of the service they will perform) we will go to the bus station, trying to take one of the first buses towards the Machupicchu Citadel taking a tour of 30 min. Approx. Around 7:00 a.m. We will begin our tour visiting the most attractive places of the place, where one of the most recognized examples of engineering, architecture, assembly and carving in the different streets, squares, ceremonial fountains and temples, surrounded by abundant vegetation. The citadel is located at the top of the mountain a height of 2490 meters above sea level. From this point you can see the mountains as they are: the HUAYNA PICCHU, the mountain MACHU PICCHU, the mountain PUTUKUSI and the INTI PUNKU to all these mountains can be visited on foot. After our visit you can take the opportunity to climb the mountain of Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain (it is important to have the ticket purchased in advance which you will have to book in advance since the income is very limited and they run out several months before (these MOUNTAINS have an additional cost of US $ 20.00 to the cost of the package),) or you could choose to go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch and rest, considering that you must be 30 minutes before the departure of your train. The train schedule we consider is 18:20 hours (At the time of your confirmation you will be given the exact time of your return), in case you want a special service like Vistadome please just send us the request and we will reserve it in advance by sending the options. The train considered in the service will be to Ollantaytambo and then a private transport will bring them to your accommodation in our City.
- Ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Round Trip Train Tickets (EXPEDITION Service).
- Guided Tour in the Citadel of Machu Picchu for an average of two hours half (Small Group).
- Transfer service of your Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station.
- Transfer service of your Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco (City Center).
- Accommodation in the town of Aguas Calientes 1 night.
- Meals not indicated in the description of the Service.
- Entrance to the Hot Springs of Aguas Calientes (S /. 10.00).
- Snacks drinks and soft drinks.
- Original Passport and University student card if applicable and booked as student.
- You only need to carry a day pack.
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt , a Camera
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Rain jacket/poncho, Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries, Sun lotion/ sunscreen, hat for sun.
- Insect repellent,Torch (optional)
- Extra money for drinks, souvenir and gratuities.
- Tour Machu Picchu 2 Days 1 Night (Starting at Ollantaytambo): $ 250
US $ 250.00 Price consigned and based on a Double accommodation. In case of being a single passenger, there is an additional cost of US $ 30.00 for accommodation at the Aguas Calientes Accommodation | Student Price US $ 230.00. (Previously sent from the Student Card indicating the expiration date or in children under 17).